Forklifts & Pallet Jacks
New & Used Forklifts
Forklifts are a critical part of most warehouse operations. They allow warehouse associates to pick up, move and raise pallets of merchandise and to load them onto pallet rack levels at varying heights.
Forklifts are powered with gasoline, diesel, propane or electricity (by way of battery). They have various lift heights and load capabilities. Forklifts are designed for specific weight loads that must not be exceeded. Surface conditions determine the type of tires required.
We have a large inventory of used fork lift trucks available from rental fleet returns.
You will need to consider:
- Age of unit
- Hours on engine
- Type (sit-down rider, reach truck, narrow aisle, rough terrain)
- Engine/fuel type
- Weight Capacity
- Lift Height
New & Used Pallet Jacks
We carry only top-quality, fully guaranteed pallet jacks.
5500 lb Capacity Hand Pallet Jack
- German Engineered
- Super-strong steel structure frame
- Tapered fork tips with entry guide rollers
- 3 Function Control: Lifting, Neutral, Lower
- Non-vented hydraulic unit
- Grease fittings at key points
- Complete warranty
- Quantity discounts for 6+